Eric Chavez gained an introduction to the insurance world working as a claims representative for two national insurers prior to entering law school. After earning his law degree, Eric began his legal career trying and arbitrating cases as a staff attorney for a Fortune 100 company. Over the course of his career, he has handled a variety of matters involving general liability, insurance and commercial contractual and extracontractual liability, insurance subrogation, medical device and product liability, medical malpractice, automobile and trucking collisions, and premises liability.
Eric has been selected as a Rising Star by Super Lawyers magazine every year since 2014. In 2015, he served as Chair of the Washington State Bar Association’s Trial Advocacy Program, a program designed to provide trial skills to new lawyers.
When not practicing law, Eric enjoys spending time with his wife and daughter.
- University of Southern California, B.A.
- California State University, Fullerton, M.A.
- Seattle University School of Law, J.D.
- Washington State Bar Association
- State of Connecticut Judicial Branch
- United States District Court for the Western and Eastern Districts of
- Washington United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit